At DYEBOO, your satisfaction is important to us. Our returns policy is crafted in accordance with the Consumer Rights Directive and the Sales of Goods Acts of Ireland, ensuring a fair and transparent process for returning products purchased from our online store.
Right to Cancel:
Under the Consumer Rights Directive, you are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax, or email).
Conditions for Returns:
- We accept returns of items that are unworn, unwashed, and unused, with all original tags attached, purchased exclusively from DYEBOO.com.
- You must contact us within 30 days of delivery to obtain return approval. Once approved, the item must be shipped back to us within 7 days.
- Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Under the Sales of Goods and Supply of Services Act, goods must be as described, fit for purpose, and of satisfactory quality. If your items are faulty, not as described, or don’t do what they’re supposed to, you have a right to return the product and we are obligated to address these concerns promptly, either through a refund, repair, or replacement.
- Please be aware that shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item received is faulty or incorrect.
Refunds (if applicable):
- If your refund is approved, it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 14 days of receiving the goods back or evidence that they were returned, whichever is sooner.
- Refunds may be withheld until the goods are returned or evidence of return is provided.
- This policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Irish law, and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights under Irish law.
For any queries regarding this policy, or to initiate a return or a refund, please contact us at email@example.com.